A PLATFORM FOR EVERYONE TO CONTRIBUTE
We know that as a generation we are all socially conscious.
The biggest issue that so many people share are - they don't know how to help.
This is where Mobilise comes in...
The opportunity to contribute, fundraise or donate to a worthy cause that goes directly to those who need it most on the streets across our country.
Over the years we've had such a diverse variety of activities that members of the Mobilise community have participated in to raise funds and awareness directly helping t hose experiencing homelessness in our country.
Some Highlights Include -
- Mobilise team members walking 28km in the 'Long Walk Home' in Sydney
- Parties in both Sydney & Canberra, including at Oxford Underground with all funds raised going to Mobilise
- A 'Giant Monopoly' fundraising trivia night run in conjunction with the Rotract club
- A trivia night
- Youth, school & community groups fundraising for Mobilise
- Using their skills to create videos to fundraise for those on the streets
- Teams running in the Melbourne & Sydney marathon festivals
If helping out and giving back is something you've always dreamt about but you've never known how - Mobilise may be that platform. Feel free to get in touch if you have any ideas or suggestions as we're always looking for new and creative ways we can give back!
You can reach us on our email at -